Currently we only offer Paypal as our secure payment gateway. PayPal assures a safe and comfortable payment. If you don't have a Paypal account, you still can complete the payment without having to register a Paypal account. During checkout, simply choose Paypal as your payment option. You will be directed to Paypal website where you will need to input your personal information and card details. You may use your credit card or debit card as your preference.
Below are the steps for paying without having a Paypal account:
- Return to your cart and click on the "Check Out" button.
- Once you get redirected to PayPal, just do as follows:
1. Make sure the "Don't have a PayPal account?" option is selected
If your PayPal page looks as follows, just click on "Don't have a PayPal account?".
2. Enter your credit card's data
Address, email & phone number may also be requested depending on your country.
When you are done, click on "Review and Continue".
3. Click on "Pay Now"
4. Click on "No, Thanks"
5. Finally, Thanks for your order.
Troubleshooting PayPal payments
Depending on a number of factors you could run into problems when paying at PayPal. Some common issues are:
- I am not getting redirected to PayPal at all
- PayPal is not accepting my credit card
- I can't find a "Don't have a PayPal account?" option