LED Sport Car Speedometer Watch
Guaranteed safe and secure checkout via
Now at $18.95
$37.90 (SAVE 50%) ~ FREE SHIPPING OVER $50 ~
Feel the need for speed and see the minute hand of this awesome watch zoom from zero to sixty in one hour!
Featuring teo large, unique gauges, one displaying the numbers 1 to 12 for the hour and the other displaying 5 to 55 for the minutes. It also features two smaller gauges, one letting you know if it's AM or PM and the other letting you know which day of the week it is.
Uses a super Bright LED display and even features an alarm to make sure you're always on time.
To celebrate our re-stock of the LED Sport Car Speedometer Watch we are offering 50% OFF regular retail price for a limited time only!
Click the red “ ADD TO CART ” button now!!
Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!
** NOTE: PLEASE ALLOW 2 - 4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY **
- Display type: LED
- Movement: Quartz
- Band material: Rubber
- Back cover material: Stainless steel
- Band color: Blue, Black, Red, White, Brown
- Band adjustable (buckle): Yes
- Watch face diameter: Approx 4.1cm
- Bracelet width: Approx 2.2cm
- US: 2 - 4 weeks
- Canada: 3 - 6 weeks
- Australia & New Zealand: 3 - 6 weeks
- South America: 5 - 8 weeks
- Europe: 3 - 5 weeks
- Asia: 3 - 4 weeks
Below are the instructions on how to set the watch when you first receive it:
1. To increase the hour: Press the B button so it displays the current time. Press the B button again. When the First Column is flashing, press the A button to increase the hour increments.
2. To increase the minute: Press the B button so when the Second Column (represents 5 minute intervals) and the Third Column (represents one minute) are flashing, press the A button to increase the one minute increments.
3. To increase the month: Press the B button so the First Column (represents the "month") will flash. At the same time, press the A button to increase the month increments.
4. To increase the day: Press the B button so when the Second Column (represents 5 day intervals) and the Third Column (represents day intervals) are flashing, press the A button to increase the day increments.
5. To increase one day: Press the B button so when the First Column (represents the "week") is flashing, press the A button to increase the day by one.
6. Press the B button to exit the setting function state.